Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Things That Made Me Smile


Remember gratitude is the attitude! You can't get more of what you wan if you aren't already thankful for what you've got!

*Meeting with my new favorite writer Taylor Diamond. He's 11, has more figured out about life than I do at 27 and buy his books! * Finally reclaiming my space for me * Forgiveness * My j-o-b (whoo-hoo tomorrow is payday!!!) * My article in the November issue of Jezebel peep it * An email from Jez's managing editor saying she LOVES my December piece * Texts and chats with the most awesome member of my 3rd tribe Caren West! * Patrice suddenly being so wise * What does a fern look like? * MFCM laughing with me from the bottom of his peanut heart * Time apart * BG being a mama * Bistro fries!! * Cupcakes * Discoween * Love * ACIM * Tapping with Brad * The job that I don't have yet but I will have soon* 3 weeks * Ecc 7:14 * Dinner * Halloween with old and new friends * Quantum shifts * Jay Z* Knowing what is real * Seeing * Crispy weather * Updating my iPhone * FRANK 151

No comments:

Post a Comment