Monday, November 21, 2011

Things That Made Me Smile


*Free round at Escorpion!! * Dinner with the gals at Cafe Circa * Running into Valerie...which started out awkward got super cool the awkward the ended well * Working with my fave coworkers * BISTRO FRIES!! * Sparks everywhere * Me time * You time * Time with my gals * Red, red wine * Finally getting paid for my hard work, at the j-o-b and as a freelancer * Hanging with Meg Reggie, Caren West (for 2 minutes), Robanne and of course, Go Kindra, Go Kindra at Escorpion * SuperSoul Sunday brunch * Free pralines * FINALLY FINDING JEZEBEL"S NOVEMBER ISSUE ON NEWSSTANDS (sorry the photo is crooked, tilt your head) *11:11 * Nails did!!! *Getting off of work the day before Thanksgiving....in retail...so I can have more time to write * Synchronicity * Ego Warriors * Pancakes * HUGS!!! *

Can't wait to see what things I'll be grateful for this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment