Thursday, November 3, 2011

LOOK MA! I'm On The Homepage!!!


Without any online fame whoring, ie tweeting, facebooking or social media-ing, my blog post on my current relationshit drama and how I am slowly but surely recovering from some serious heartache it was on featured on the homepage at HerFuture.com. That is pretty awesome considering blogs make it to that page based on page views and in three days I got more pageviews from women who have gone through and are going through similar situations than I do on sites that are about shoes and clothes and have marketing teams behind them. Just goes to show that sometimes people just want to know that they aren't alone in what they are gong through, and that if one person can find a way to climb out of their pain and live the life they've always wanted they can do it too.

xo
Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment