Friday, September 23, 2011

Things That Made Me Smile...


Last week was a doozie and this week has been equally challenging but in the spirit of trying to come from a place of love, here are the things that made me smile last week and this week.

*The boyfriend returned (more on that another time) * Dropping wisdom on the freshmen at Clark * Being invited back to drop knowledge on those kids * Being unemployed was the best vacation ever * Getting a new job (more on that another time too) * Bottomless mimosas with Janice and BG * Going to the Equally Wed Love is Love wedding show where BG and Janice were constantly being mistaken for a lesbian couple * Seeing some of my fave Atlantans @GoGlenCocoBlog, @fashionadostyle, & @CarenWest at the Equally Wed event * With events come goodie bags!!! * Seeing the progress on Gamine's logo, it's going to be AWESOME!! * Being interviewed for a full time big girl job doing pretty much the same thing I do now, blog, but getting paid much more for it (positive thoughts they call and rescue me from retail purgatory soon.) * Getting my copy of Spirit Junkie * Oh and this happened like two weeks ago but I forgot about it...Getting a few texts with photos of me as a kid because my parents lost pretty much all of them during Katrina.

No comments:

Post a Comment