Friday, September 2, 2011

Fun with Polyvore and Photoshop

Here are a few sets and such that I put together with the help of my besties Polyvore and Photoshop. Some of these were created from my blood, sweat, and tears (just kidding, I don't bleed blood) others were edited by me as a part of duites over at Gamine. Either way...enjoy!

Gamine's favorite things for August




Conceived by Lola, refined (edited) by Moi for Gamine's What to Wear When...Is It Fall Yet?


Gamine's inspiration board...cupcakes, class, and sass!
Compiled by Lola, edited by Moi for Gamine's What to Wear When..Hanging on the Stoop.









I can't find the link to this for some reason...but it was put together by Liz and refined by yours truly for Gamine.



Memorial Day Must-Haves for Examiner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment