Sunday, September 11, 2011

Things That Made Me Smile in the past 2 weeks



It's been a long time so I have a looong list of things to be grateful for!

*new shoes * Jeffrey Fashion Cares * the after party * meeting some ahhmazing bloggers (s/o to the fly miss behind the Fashion Bomb) * getting more compliments in a dress from two falls ago than I get almost ever * hanging with my favorite creatives during FNO * pizza and wine with the gals * Rodney Oliver Banks ya'll * being in the same #FF tweet as Jason Wu * baby groupies * nails done hair done everything did * new art in the house * brunch with BG x 2 * talking it out * the very beginnings of fall * on the spot j-o-b interview * de-cluttered apartment= de-cluttered life * "That was Nancy Grace?" * "Ummm the batteries for the safe are locked in it." * The Weeknd * tapping in to my inner goddess...ps it's Durga so don't push me * getting ready for the BF's return..and boy is it about time * finding my "real" jewelry * window shopping for cars * QUITTING MY J-O-B!!!! On to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment