Monday, October 10, 2011

Things That Made Me Smile


So it's been a while but that doesn't mean I haven't been smiling! Here's my list of things I appreciate and am grateful for in the past few weeks.

Getting my first short-short story published on Airplane Reading * Getting my pitches to Jezebel green lighted (Look ma, I'm a real writer!) * Being asked to style for the 25 Most Beautiful Atlantans issue of Jezebel (my name will be all up in that mag next month!) * Meeting my newest most spiritual tribe member, Kindra Gans. Girl is super gifted * Hanging up proof of my achievements in my entry way * Green smoothies!!! * No coffee for two weeks now * Hanging with my boo for life at the Alternative Apparel event * Oh the topic of the Alternative event, checking in as media for my blog baby Gamine and not one of the 50 million other spots I write for * Michael Kors wedge booties * Cami Cakes * Having the time to focus on me * My boyfriend * Dinner with my family * Finally getting this life thing figured out * Spirit Junkie! * Detoxing with red wine * Urban Daddy's amazing event at the Goat Farm that featured real plates not lite bites! * My work * My allowance card finally getting here! Yay $100 to blow on work clothes * Detox done = CARBS!!! * Unexpected checks in my mailbox * Sneakers when my feet hurt * A quiet cell phone * A new coffee table * Getting an actual LETTER from my HS reunion planning committee--still not sure about my attendance.

Oh and this...


No comments:

Post a Comment