Thursday, March 17, 2011

Ask Ana!




For some reason the people that I know think I’m some sort of stylist/fashion savant/a go to person for all things fashion and style related and although I know a thing or two about a ting or two, I am not any of those things. However, since I get at least one style related question a month via twitter, facebook or my inbox-not counting the in person/text requests I get-I’ve decided that I’d just go with it. So if any of you lovely readers have any fashion/style related questions shoot them my way. I may not be Rachel Zoe but I have a pretty solid vocabulary of fashion terms stored in my long term memory, I get dressed almost everyday and I’m honest in a “Yes, those jeans definitely make your ass look huge, because it is” kinda way. I can’t guarantee that every bit of advice I give will be perfect but again I’m just a girl giving her opinion on stuff.

If you have a fashion/style question send it over to submissions@cherchezlagamine.com, subject ASK ANA and I’ll do my best to answer it. Send your other life questions to the same address but put Is That Normal? in the subject line and Patrice will do something with it.

xo
Ana “Its not you its the clothes” B

No comments:

Post a Comment