Sunday, November 7, 2010

Ears to the Street: These Boots Were Made For Walking

This is another MISS original, meaning this post is all their's. To view it in its original format got over to Ears to the Street: These Boots Were Made for Walking.


Everyone knows that your fall wardrobe isn’t complete without the perfect pair of boots. With cool weather finally knocking on our doors, slipping into a flimsy sandal is definitely not advisable however pulling on a stylish pair of boots will keep your toes warm and you out of the doctor’s office. This season the catwalks and sidewalks are filled with boots of all heights, shapes, and textures, so finding the right ones for your wardrobe needs shouldn’t be too difficult. While combat boots, over the knee styles, and calf height boots are closet staples, my favorite boot trends this fall are the kinda rugged hiking inspired ones that are the perfect mate to scrunched socks.


I’m not really the great outdoors type, I love camping and hiking in theory but in real life meh, however Tory Burch’s fall 2010 collection filled with Timberland-esque wedges, stacked heels, and stilettos would have me climbing a mountain in no time. Since we all can’t afford Tory Burch, I’ve gathered a few camp fire inspired boots by Nine West, Steve Madden, and Seychelles to satisfy your urge for new boots while keeping your wallet from hitting E. Personally, I’m already pairing my yet to be purchased boots with a comfy knit, a mini and scrunched wool socks or maybe a pair of jeggings. Actually, I could’ve used a pair today when I wore my black romper and cable knit sweater duster. Ahh the possibilities.





No comments:

Post a Comment